Oral Health Information for Kids
The Kids’ Corner provides easy-to-read information for children in need of a basic understanding of oral health. The Kids’ Corner answers common questions posed by young children, such as “Will It Hurt to Go to the Dentist?” and “Why Should I Brush My Teeth?”. Designed to help children understand the purpose of maintaining good oral hygiene, the Kids’ Corner can help your child learn about oral health in a fun and entertaining way. To get started, select a topic from the list below.
- What Are Cavities?
- What Causes Bad Breath?
- Will It Hurt to Go to the Dentist?
- What Happens During a Checkup?
- Getting a Tooth Pulled
- Numbing Your Mouth
- What Are X-rays?
- Why Brush My Teeth?
- What Are Sealants?
- Who Needs Braces?
- What If a Tooth Gets Knocked Out During Sports?
- What to Eat for Healthy Teeth
- Tongue Piercing Is Not Cool