While we were closed it gave us the opportunity to evaluate all our systems. The good news, we were already in compliance with the new, stricter standards. We did, however, find ways to improve on those already high standards so we made a number of changes and upgrades exceeding those recommended by the CDC and ADA to help ensure the safety of you, your family and our staff.
Now that the mask mandate has been lifted in Florida there will be some changes made to our office protocol. Masks are no longer requires in our facility but we highly recommend that anyone unvaccinated continue to wear their mask.
Here’s what to expect at your next appointment:
- You’ll be asked a series of questions as part of a coronavirus screening protocol prior to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the treatment area.
- Social distancing will be practiced in our waiting room.
- **If you have a fever, have any symptoms of flu or coronavirus, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 please contact our office PRIOR to coming in to your scheduled appointment.
We have also taken additional steps:
- Additional cleaning & sanitizing procedures have been added to our already strict protocol and all patient rooms are disinfected throughout the day, after each patient, and at the end of every day.
- UV Light systems that kill viruses and germs have been installed in both HVAC systems in the building as well as hospital-grade HEPA filters are in the ducts.
- Hospital-grade H13 True HEPA air purifiers have been placed in every patient room and run continuously.
- Upgraded instruments have been added which allow for fewer aerosols and more efficient capturing of aerosols.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. J. Thaddeus Morgan