We are thrilled to be open and seeing our patients again and hope you and your family have been well during this time.
While we were closed it gave us the opportunity to evaluate all our systems. The good news, we were already in compliance with the new, stricter standards. We did, however, find ways to improve on those already high standards so we made a number of changes and upgrades exceeding those recommended by the CDC and ADA to help ensure the safety of you, your family and our staff.
Here’s what to expect at your next appointment:
- You’ll be asked a series of questions as part of a coronavirus screening protocol prior to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the treatment area.
- Social distancing will be practiced in our waiting room.
- **If you have a fever, have any symptoms of flu or coronavirus, or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 please contact our office PRIOR to coming in to your scheduled appointment.
- Our team, including administrative and front office, will all be wearing masks.
- Hygienists, assistants and Dr. Morgan will be wearing additional, hospital-grade PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Please don’t make fun of Dr. Morgan in a surgical hat. He knows :)
We have also taken additional steps:
- Additional cleaning & sanitizing procedures have been added to our already strict protocol and all patient rooms are disinfected throughout the day, after each patient, and at the end of every day.
- UV Light systems that kill viruses and germs have been installed in both HVAC systems in the building as well as hospital-grade HEPA filters are in the ducts.
- Hospital-grade H13 True HEPA air purifiers have been placed in every patient room and run continuously.
- Upgraded instruments have been added which allow for fewer aerosols and more efficient capturing of aerosols.
- We have removed all magazines and printed materials and have placed hand sanitizer throughout.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. J. Thaddeus Morgan